Our Mission is to assist men whose loved one has been diagnosed with breast cancer. To provide them with the necessary tools that will help them as they begin the caregiver process. This assistance encompasses diagnoses, recovery, a loss and beyond.
- One of our goals is to reach out into our local community as well as nationally.
- We continue to speak to other cancer support groups and at the various cancer care centers within the region.
- Provide tools and support to all men who can benefit from what we have learned and experienced as caregivers.
- Reach a wider range of men who currently have little or no support as they struggle as a caregiver.
- Help men to understand that they can be part of their loved one’s recovery process.